Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Artisan Designed Jewlery

Welcome to Imperial Bangles, where you will find stylish and currently in style jewelry. Weather it is for a gift or just spoiling yourself to a new piece of jewelry, you will find it here. All my pieces are Artisan made with 14kt gold filled or Sterling Silver, Swarovski crystals or Genuine gemstones.

As with any jewelry artist it's a talent, as we all wish to succeed in. The biggest fan in my life is my 14 year old daughter, who has a piece of jewelry for every occasion that she could possibly dream of.

Why gold filled you ask?
First, Gold Fill is less expensive than pure Gold - making our jewelry more affordable.

Second, of the alternatives (Gold Plate or Gold Vermicelli), Gold Fill will not tarnish, turn green, or wear off and can be worn as "every-day" jewelry






Born and Raised in NY, when I first started out making jewelry in 1999, I wasn't as gifted as I am today & I am not afraid to admit that. After years of capturing the essence of what is "in" I feel as though I can call myself a professional Artisan of many jewelry designs. Anyone who has purchase and worn my jewelry is "wowed" by the shine and attention they receive while wearing my unique and one of a kind designs.

Please visit my jewelry pages and browse through what is in style now! When you find a design you would like please email me with the description of the design, then I will in return send you an email from paypal in the amount of the order you would like to purchase. You will then pay for the jewelry through the paypal invoice.

All jewelry can be re-sized to meet your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment